A fund of up to $500 is available for travel costs, registration fees or other expenses incurred by a student or students in a conference or project. Final decisions will be made by the Ad Hoc Committee.
- A high school student enrolled in a Saskatchewan social science course.
- Preference toward a Grade 11 or 12 student.
- A letter of intent or need, outlining the specifics of the request.
- A character reference by their social science teacher, who must be an active member of Social Studies Saskatchewan
- A follow-up report by the successful student(s) for publication.
Selection will be made on the basis of need, academic standing and future plans.
For more information, contact: